Cooperative Emergency Outreach provides emergency assistance to residents of Washington County, AR, living in Fayetteville, Cane Hill, Elkins, Farmington, Greenland, Goshen, Lincoln, Prairie Grove, Summers, West Fork, and Winslow. We regret that we are unable to serve clients living outside of this area.
CEO is a COOPERATIVE group of churches assisting members of the community in EMERGENCY situations as part of an OUTREACH ministry.
We invite you to browse our site and learn about CEO, what we are doing in our community, and how you can help.
On Left Tom Stockland & Bob Kroening representing Emmanuel Lutheran Church presented a check to CEO representatives Linda Eichmann & Michele Del Sol from their recent Brews for Blessings fundraiser.
Thanks to ELC, and to the participating breweries Core Brewing, Columbus House Brewery, Fossil Cove Brewing, and Bike Rack Brewing.
Left, our new, fully paid for facility. Right, the original Rock Street building that we left two years ago.
Here are three waysyou can help today
Use the Donate button to make a one time gift. After you enter your card information you will have an opportunity to "add additional instructions" if this is a gift in honor or memory of someone.
Use the Subscribe button to set up a monthly donation of $10, $15, or $20.
You do not need a Paypal account to donate securely using your credit or debit card. Your donation will appear on your bill as Paypal*Cooperative. Contributions to CEO are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. You may also donate by mailing a check to: PO Box 3631 Fayetteville AR 72702 Contact us if you would like to make a donation of securities.
CEO will be closed on days the Fayetteville schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Like us on Facebook! Search for "ceofayetteville" http://facebook.com/ceofayetteville
Did you know?
- In 2014 approximately 14,000 clients were served by CEO.
- In 2014 13,200 received a three day supply of food (including 2700 under the age of 7)
- In addition to food received from food drives by churches and other groups, $26,000 was spent by CEO to purchase additional food.
In the first 9 months of 2015
- 6,633 volunteers worked 6,633 hours. There are no paid staff members!
- nearly 7000 clients received food valued at $96,552. of this, food with a value of $76,281 was donated by the community, and $20,271 of food was purchased by CEO.
- $89,460 was used to assist clients for rent, utilities, and gasoline.
- 220 volunteers provided 5,267 hours of work
- Last month 211 people viewed this CEO website.
Site updated November 21, 2015