Cooperative Emergency Outreach provides emergency assistance to residents of Washington County, AR, living in Fayetteville, Cane Hill, Elkins, Farmington, Greenland, Goshen, Lincoln, Prairie Grove, Summers, West Fork, and Winslow. We regret that we are unable to serve clients living outside of this area.
CEO is a COOPERATIVE group of churches assisting members of the community in EMERGENCY situations as part of an OUTREACH ministry.
We invite you to browse our site and learn about CEO, what we are doing in our community, and how you can help.
March 19: men's track, and women's tennis & swimming teams collected over 1500 pounds of food for CEO at the Walmart on MLK as part of the Razorback food drive.
Left, our new, fully paid for facility. Right, the original Rock Street building that we left three years ago.
Three ways you can help today
1 Use the Donate button to make a one time gift. After you enter your card information you will have an opportunity to "add additional instructions" if this is a gift in honor or memory of someone.
2 Use the Subscribe button to set up a monthly donation of $10, $15, or $20.
You do not need a Paypal account to donate securely using your credit or debit card. Your donation will appear on your bill as Paypal*Cooperative. Contributions to CEO are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. You may also donate by mailing a check to: PO Box 3631 Fayetteville AR 72702 Contact us if you would like to make a donation of securities.
Did you know? In 2015 ....
- Approximately 10,800 clients received food from CEO.
- In addition to food received by donations, $25,547 was spent by CEO to purchase additional food.
- $71492 was used to assist clients for rent.
- $24,198 was used to assist clients with gasoline.
- $19,653 was used for other help, such as prescriptions, clothing, and local bus passes.
- Most months, 200 people view this CEO web site.
- 85% of income went directly to programs; 15% went to overhead (building maintenance, utilities, etc.)
- Volunteers worked over 6,000 hours. There are no paid staff members.
Site updated May 28, 2016